My Cute Blog!
My Profile

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

Hello!Welcome to Eyka's World.


Bigfoots!

Put your CBOX codes here!


Credits!

Edit by: Timi
basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Re-Edited By: Your Name
Others:   




i love you

Hello and aslamualaikum there :') Yeay , dah pukul 1 tengah pagi k . whattsss 1 setengah ?? you know how much people still onlinethere ? yuckks , so menieeee k . Muahahaha :> okeyokey k poyo jap ek tadi . bla k bla now ;) Eh ekceli kan this night my status is single and ........ no no my heart still he keep . k thankyouu awok sebab bertahan dengan my kerenah am i rite ? yesss me ritee :')) saya tetap sayang awak k . awak awak cari gurlprenggg lagi baik dari kitew k ? hehe ayuuu tak saya cakap cenggtuu ? ayu k . Eh guys me tired a lot k . so next time eyka update again ek . Eh lupaa besok kita nak hangout dengan siti najihah and syazatul syakira :*love them very much as you dun no :') k byee night and Assalamualaikum . \ ^.^/